Recipe by heathermcc
This is the recipe I used for the very first time making lasagna. It turned out so wonderful that my boyfriend bragged it up so much and his friends came over to finish it off! It tastes just like the lasagna from Fazoli's.
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 1 lb hamburger
- 26 ounces Prego spaghetti sauce (I used the 3 cheese kind)
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles and drain.
- Brown hamburger and drain.
- Add spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce to meat and heat.
- Spread small amount of sauce on bottom of 9 x 13" pan.
- Alternate layer of noodles, sauce, and all cheeses. Cheese layer on top.
- Bake 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- Let set for 10-15 minutes before serving.