- 2 cups shredded papayas
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 chilies
- 1 tablespoon shrimp paste
- 1⁄4 tablespoon crab, paste
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon msg (option)
- 1 tablespoon fermented fish (padek option)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 6 cherry tomatoes, but in half
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a large mortar and pestle and pound garlic and chilies together.
- Add shrimp and crab paste and continue pounding.
- Add papaya than add the rest of the ingredients and use a spoon to help mix ingredients together.
- Taste and adjust to your taste, its should be sweet, sour, salty and hot.