Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
This adapted from the book "Honey: A Conoisseur's Guide" by Gene Opton.
Make and share this Land of Milk and Honey Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375*F. Butter a 7x3 loaf pan.
- Mix flours, powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Heat the honey in a small saucepan over low heat until less gooey and more liqudiy.
- Remove from the heat and add the milk. Beat together until well-combined.
- Add the honey-milk mixture to the dry ingredient and mix until just combined.
- Pour into the prepared loaf pan and cook for about 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted to the center of the loaf comes out clean.