Prep 2 mins
Cook 24 hrs
I don't want to lose this. It's adapted from The Fine Arts Cookbook II. Good with butterflied leg of lamb as a 24 hour marinade. I guessed the yield.
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 6 pieces candied ginger, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine
- rosemary, to taste
- Mix all ingredients.
- Marinate lamb in the mixture, covered, in the refrigerator, for 24 hours.
- Turn meat occasionally.
- Grill or broil to your liking.