Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Tasty Mediterranean style marinated lamb cutlet. A recipe from an advertisement is a women's magazine. Suggested to serve with a Greek salad and tzatziki for full Greek style family meal for 4 people. Prep time does not include the one hour marinating time required
- 236.59 ml Greek yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 lemon, zest and juice of
- 12 lamb cutlets, trimmed
- 1.23 ml black pepper, freshly cracked
- 1.23 ml salt
- Combine the Greek yogurt, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice and freshly ground pepper and salt. Mix to combine.
- Add the lamb cutlets, combine. Cover and refrigerate for one hour.
- Chargrill the cutlets on a moderately high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking.
- Suggested to serve with a Greek salad and tzatziki for a complete meal.
This was lovely and easy to make. I couldn't get the lamb to come up looking grilled, I guess it just wasn't hot enough, but the meat was nice and tender and tasted wonderful. Made for ZWT 9 for the Tasty Testers.
Excellent recipe for lamb chops! Made as written - easy, quick and yummy. Thanks for sharing :)<br/>Made for ZWT 9 Family Picks for The Apron String Travelers
Quick and delicious! The tang from the lemon juice / zest was great and the yoghurt helped make the lamb really tender. I served along with a Greek salad and tzatziki as suggested.