Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is for those moments after traversing slopes and glaciers. When you want to get the jiggle back into your bones and the giggle back into your mood...
- 2 fluid ounces finest cognac or 2 fluid ounces brandy
- 3 fluid ounces boiling water
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey or 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 3 drops Angostura bitters
- 1 slice lemon, studded with
- ground nutmeg
- Put the sugar, bitters, lemon juice, and clove-studded lemon slice in the glass. Add the Cognac and pour in the boiling water. Stir to dissolve the sugar and sprinkle with ground nutmeg. Now, that's a toddy!