1/3 Photos of La Pasta Di Casamicciola (Donkey House Pasta)
Missy Wombat's Note:
A great way to use those fresh tomatoes in a recipe that originally came from Ischia, off the Italian mainland. There are no measurements, just cook to suit your own taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl combine the tomatoes, olive oil, basil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and pasta.
- 2Correct seasoning with basil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- 3There should be roughly the same amount of tomato as pasta in the dish as this is essentially a tomato salad.
- 4Add other ingredients at will such as red or green peppers, diced mozzarella, diced salami or shreds of prosciutto, hot pepper, if you prefer.
- 5However this dish is never served with cheese.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for La Pasta Di Casamicciola (Donkey House Pasta)
Serving Size: 1 (504 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1691.7
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 340.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.5 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 59.4 g