Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
this one is a little different from echo echos and is baked not cooked on stove top it is very easy to put together and is good cold also all the greens floated to the top on mine lol
- 2 cups Baby Spinach, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups green onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄8 cup coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dill, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon tarragon, dried
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 tablespoons garlic chives, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- greens into bowl.
- mix the flour with salt pepper and turmeric.
- toss well so evenly coated.
- beat eggs until frothy and pour over greens (i just dumped herbs into eggs ).
- heat butter in 9 inch round casserole dish.
- swirl to coat sides ( i just sprayed with pam )and pour in egg mixture bake at 325 for 45 minutes( i baked for 30 minutes because i dont care for browned eggs ).
- until set and lightly browned cut into wedges serve with yogurt and flat bread.