Another fav snack of mine!
Make and share this Kue Lupis (Indonesian Sweet Sticky Rice Dumplings) recipe from Food.com.
- .Sticky rice dumplings: Take 2 piece of banana leaves, make like a triangular shape, put in 1 tablespoon of sticky rice, close it and secure with ropes or toothpick.
- Boil in water for 3 hours until well cooked. Rinsed and remove the leaves. set aside and let cool.
- Mixed the grated coconut with salt. Steam for 10 minutes.
- Palm sugar syrup:.
- Put to boil all of the ingredients until it became a thick sugar syrup.
- Roll the sticky rice dumplings into the grated coconut. Arrange in small plates and pour over the syrup.