1/1 Photo of Krispie Turtle Bars
Sue Lau's Note:
These are really easy to whip up.
My Private Note
large s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in large saucepan over low heat.
- 2Add marshmallows and 2/3 of the unwrapped caramels and stir until the white disappears into the caramel, stirring constantly, being careful not to burn.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- 4Press into a buttered rectangular glass or ceramic baking pan.
- 5Sprinkle with chips and pecans, pressing them into the cereal.
- 6Cut the remaining caramels into quarters and press them in as well.
- 7Place in a 350 oven for a few minutes until the chips and caramels start to melt, being careful not to burn.
- 8Allow to cool and cut into squares using a buttered knife.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Krispie Turtle Bars
Serving Size: 1 (740 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 433.6
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 36.6 mg
- Sodium 89.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 41.4 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: