1/1 Photo of Korean-style Broiled Tofu
A salty, spicy treat that is also perfect for low carbers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the broiler.
- 2Cut the tofu into 1/2" slices.
- 3Lightly brushed a rimmed baking sheet(s) with vegetable oil, place the tofu in a single layer on the sheet(s) and lightly brush the top with oil.
- 4Broil, as close to the heat as possible until the tofu is lightly browned.
- 5Turn over and brown on the other side.
- 6Combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, Splenda, garlic, sesame seeds and hot bean paste.
- 7Heat the soy mixture to a boil in a large pan over medium heat.
- 8Gently add the tofu in a single layer.
- 9Turn down to a simmer and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, spooning the mixture over the top of the tofu.
- 10Sprinkle with the green onions and serve.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Korean-style Broiled Tofu
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.4
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1027.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 16.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red bean paste