Korean Red Pepper Paste Chicken
- Cut chicken breast into small cubes and place into a bowl. Add sake 1T and a pinch of garlic and herb seasoning over the chicken. Hand rub chicken and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Boil water with a pinch of salt and cook pasta until it's chewy.
- Clean mushrooms. Slice shiitake and onion.Mince jalapeno.
- Heat canola oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Stir fry minced garlic 1T and onion. When the onion turns clear, add mushroom and jalapeno. Continue to stir fry quickly until the vegetables become tender. Place the vegetables on a dish.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken in the pan and cook. When the chicken is done, add the vegetables and mix everything together thoroughly. Add mozzarella cheese.