Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Chicken pasta served with spicy Korean red pepper paste
Make and share this Korean Red Pepper Paste Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces champignon mushrooms
- 4 shiitake mushrooms
- 1⁄2 onion
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 -3 ounces linguine
- 1 pinch garlic and herb seasoning
- 3 ounces pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon sake
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic clove
- 1⁄2 jalapeno
For the sauce
- 2 tablespoons korean red pepper paste
- 1 tablespoon sugar water
- 1⁄2 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Cut chicken breast into small cubes and place into a bowl. Add sake 1T and a pinch of garlic and herb seasoning over the chicken. Hand rub chicken and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Boil water with a pinch of salt and cook pasta until it's chewy.
- Clean mushrooms. Slice shiitake and onion.Mince jalapeno.
- Heat canola oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Stir fry minced garlic 1T and onion. When the onion turns clear, add mushroom and jalapeno. Continue to stir fry quickly until the vegetables become tender. Place the vegetables on a dish.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken in the pan and cook. When the chicken is done, add the vegetables and mix everything together thoroughly. Add mozzarella cheese.