1/1 Photo of Korean Red Pepper Paste Chicken
Chicken pasta served with spicy Korean red pepper paste
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 ounces champignon mushrooms
- 4 shiitake mushrooms
- 1/2 onion
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 -3 ounces linguine
- 1 pinch garlic and herb seasoning
- 3 ounces pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon sake
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic clove
- 1/2 jalapeno
For the sauce
- 1Cut chicken breast into small cubes and place into a bowl. Add sake 1T and a pinch of garlic and herb seasoning over the chicken. Hand rub chicken and leave it for 30 minutes.
- 2Boil water with a pinch of salt and cook pasta until it's chewy.
- 3Clean mushrooms. Slice shiitake and onion.Mince jalapeno.
- 4Heat canola oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Stir fry minced garlic 1T and onion. When the onion turns clear, add mushroom and jalapeno. Continue to stir fry quickly until the vegetables become tender. Place the vegetables on a dish.
- 5Pour the sauce over the chicken in the pan and cook. When the chicken is done, add the vegetables and mix everything together thoroughly. Add mozzarella cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Korean Red Pepper Paste Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (826 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1332.9
- Calories from Fat 547
- Total Fat 60.8 g
- Saturated Fat 23.0 g
- Cholesterol 345.7 mg
- Sodium 1997.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 123.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic and herb seasoning
korean red pepper paste