Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got the recipe from Copy Kat Chat. The recipe came from Kraft. The recipe calls for 1 envelope Kool Aid.
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular (no calorie artificial sweetener)
- 1⁄4 ounce strawberry unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink mix
- PLACE all ingredients in blender; cover.
- BLEND on high speed 30 sec. or until thickened and smooth, stopping occasionally to scrape down side of blender.
- SERVE immediately.
Wow. This one was PINK! I used skim milk and sugar free koolaid (which is sweetened) so I left out the splenda. Problem was, I couldn't decide if I should use the whole packet of the koolaid. I started with half and it wasn't sweet enough. Went to the whole thing and it was a bit too sweet. So next time I think I'd use about 3/4 of the packet. A sweet yummy smoothie though, that the kids and I enjoyed. Thanks! (Though I have to say, from experience, that it did take some elbow grease to get the color out of the sofa cushion when it spilled!)