1/3 Photos of Kokos- Och Honungstäckt Ananas
That's Swedish for Spicy Honey and Coconut Pineapple. This recipe came across my desk from the gourmet-spicy -vegetarian yahoo group, posted by Donnalilacflower. It looks fabulous so I'm posting it here! I should probably tell Donna to join Zaar....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 1 fresh chili pepper
- 1/3 cup honey or 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 lime, juice of
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1Peel and cut the pineapple in wedges.
- 2Split the chili lengthwise, scrape out all inner seeds and veins very carefully and make sure not to get the stuff in your eyes, and then finely chop it.
- 3Bring the honey/maple syrup to a boil with the chopped chili and lime juice in a frying pan.
- 4Put in the pineapple and turn the pieces over now and then until they are warm.
- 5Add the coconut and continue turning the pineapple pieces over for a minute or so.
- 6Serve plates with vanilla ice cream or soy ice cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kokos- Och Honungstäckt Ananas
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.8
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 50.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 52.1 g
- Protein 2.0 g