Recipe by Mirj
Why are these called Klingons? Maybe because they're sticky. Maybe because they are the dessert of choice on Federation Starships. Either way, this is great to serve at your next Star Trek Convention.
Top Review by greyghost
These are BETTER than the BEST - sooo good! I used a whole bag of the mini m-m's - they turned out perfect! A big hit! Also I added wheat chex too - I was using up cereal from after making a chex mix! Thank you for sharing! FANTASTIC!
- 4 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter (we like crunchy, but smooth works, too)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 1⁄2 cups Rice Chex (or similar cereal)
- 3 1⁄2 cups Corn Chex (ditto)
- 1⁄2 cup M&M'
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine 4 cups of the marshmallows, peanut butter and butter.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes or until melted.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add the remaining marshmallows, Rice Chex, Corn Chexh and the M&M's.
- To serve, pull apart and enjoy.
- Refrigerate any leftovers (yeah, right) in an airtight container.