Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is a simple recipe but big on flavor, you may adjust all seasoning to taste, if your new baby potatoes are very small then adding a few more won't hurt.
Top Review by mama smurf
Another hit of Kittencal's! Fixed this for our dinner to go along with herb garlic pork tenderloin and a green salad and DH gobbled all the leftovers up! I was going to save some and fry them for breakfast but I'll have to wait till next time. Made as written and wouldn't change a thing. Thank you. Made for 2013 Zaar Cookbook tag game.
- 12 small new baby potatoes (skin scrubbed, do not peel)
- 3 -4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (can use 1 teaspoon)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 2 green onions, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the baby potatoes in small amount of boiling water until just fork-tender (about 10-12 minutes depending on the size of the potatoes, do not overcook, or you may steam the potatoes in a steamer).
- Slice the potatoes in half then transfer to a bowl.
- In a small bowl combine the melted butter with garlic powder, dill, salt and black pepper; pour over the potatoes and toss gently to coat.
- Sprinkle the top with green onions if desired.
- Serve warm.