1/2 Photos of King Firmament's Egg Sandwich and Potatoes
Alex Gaouette's Note:
It came to me in a dream, and I forgot it in another. Fortunately, I saved it on a piece of paper. Just my own little breakfast I make on occasion. Quite filling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Begin by heating a 1/2 cup of cooking oil in a large sized skillet at a medium heat. When the oil is hot enough, carefully place the potatoes on a single layer on the pan. Flipping often, let potatoes cook until desired color and crispiness. Recommended 6-8 minutes.
- 2Cut one plain bagel in half and place the halves in the toaster, on a Medium-Low heat.
- 3Prepare the bacon in either a skillet or microwave.
- 4Mix two eggs until the yolk is throughout the mixture in a cup and add a small amount of water for fluffiness.
- 5Pour the eggs into a pre-greased (medium) heated skillet. Keep moving the eggs around and let the liquid be heated until only a thin film of liquid is left over the top. You want this to be as thin as the pan, almost like a tortilla. Flip the eggs, and lower the heat. Fold the eggs over on themselves until it appropriately fits the bagel.
- 6Finish by placing one piece of cheese on top of a half-of-a-bagel. Next, tear the two strips of bacon into equal parts and place on the cheese. Carefully place the eggs on top next. Then add another piece of cheese atop the eggs, and finish by placing the other half of the bagel on top.
- 7Serve on a plate with the potatoes on the side.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for King Firmament's Egg Sandwich and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.6
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 240.5 mg
- Sodium 751.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 20.8 g