Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This I just threw together the other night, and it has a wonderful taste. My son devoured it, and it looks wonderful! Try it! It's very refreshing.
- 4 granny smith apples, seeded, and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup cilantro, Chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, Chopped
- 1⁄4 head green cabbage
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 lemon, Juice Of
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl combine sour cream, honey, lemon juice, and pepper.
- Chill dressing for 45 minutes to an hour.
- In the meantime, combine apples, cilantro, onion, cabbage and celery.
- Squirt with juice of lemon.
- Pour in dressing and toss lightly.
- Serve immediately.
This was definitely different. I enjoyed it. Cilantro along with apples, cabbage, celery... not something I would have imagined on my own. I like the dressing very much. I might even use the dressing for other things. I would make this again. Enjoyable. Thanks.