- 5 lbs chicken thighs
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- chopped roasted almonds (optional)
- sesame seeds (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together everything but the chicken and pour enough to make a thin coat on the bottom of a 9x13 inches baking dish.
- Add the chicken and pour the rest of the sauce over to cover.
- Sprinkle with roasted almonds and sesame seeds (optional).
- Bake for one hour to one hour 15 minute at 350 degrees.
- Turn chicken over once or baste partway through cooking.