1/3 Photos of Killer Baked Beans...
1 hr 20 mins
Dave Rudolph's Note:
It is a recipe I came up with by playing around and everyone loves them. I have them when I have barbecues or with a catfish or chicken fry!!! As far as taste it all blends in and is just awesome.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (16 -20 ounce) cans pork and beans (we use VanCamps)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 onion, chopped up
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (or just a good dose)
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard (I use Kraft)
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (whatever is your favorite!!)
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke (more or less up to you, I just shake the bottle hehehe)
- 3 -4 pieces bacon
- 1Mix pork and beans, brown sugar, onion, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, barbecue sauce, and liquid smoke together in baking pan.
- 2Place bacon on top.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for an hour or so!
- 5Hope you enjoy; we have people over for barbecues and they are gone in no time; can never seem to make enough!
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Killer Baked Beans...
Serving Size: 1 (525 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 667.5
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 31.6 mg
- Sodium 2250.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 134.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 23.0 g
- Sugars 46.6 g
- Protein 21.9 g