Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I've adapted this from a recipe I found on allrecipes.com. It sounded interesting. It's a stew but you drain the liquid at the end!
- 3 quarts water
- 6 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning (2T per qt of water)
- 1 lb red potatoes
- 1 lb carrot (cut in 2 inch pieces)
- 1 lb kielbasa (cut into 2 inch pieces)
- 2 lbs large raw shrimp, unpeeled
- 6 ears corn (husked, cleaned and quartered)
- Bring water and Old Bay Seasoning to boil in a large pot.
- Add potatoes, carrots, sausage and corn and cook for 25 minutes.
- Stir in the shrimp and cook until shrimp are pink, about 5 minutes.
- Drain, and serve.