Recipe by Denise!
It seems like I got this recipe off of a box of Kraft Macaroni and cheese many years ago. As a single parent, I had to serve economical meals that my kids would like and this dish was the one they requested the most.
Top Review by CrystalH
This recipe was awesome. My 2 year old loved it. He had seconds! Then ate more for lunch the next day. The only changes i made, was i used 1 pound of meat instead of 1 1/2 and i used to Kraft Thick and Creamy mac and cheese. Which i highly recommend. Thanks for posting.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground chuck
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 (7 1/4 ounce) boxes Kraft macaroni and cheese, prepared following box directions
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground chuck and onion in a large skillet.
- Add the jar of spahetti sauce and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Butter a large casserole dish and place half the mac& cheese mixture on the bottom.
- Top with meat sauce and 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
- Add the rest of the mac& cheese, the remaining meat sauce and finish with a cup of cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.