Prep 6 mins
Cook 9 mins
My grandsons devour these. They're simple, nutritious and make a great after school snack. From start to finish, these can be ready in literally minutes.
- 8 hot dog buns, split
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 -3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Brush the cut side of each bun with the melted butter.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Combine cheese and sesame seeds; sprinkle over buns.
- Bake 7-9 minutes or until golden brown.
I had some left over Hotdog buns and remembered I had found this recipe. I tried it out last night to "complete" my meal. A hit with my family! Thanks for sharing!
This was a great way to use up leftover buns. I served this with #64138 Crockpot Ravioli. We all enjoyed this Thank You shelbyrose!
I wanted to use up some left-over hot dog buns. What a great idea! I cut them into bread "sticks" and served them with Spaghetti and Meatballs. Thank you for posting this, Shelbyrose!