These are fun and delicious. I used all butter and skipped the shortening. Recipe courtesy of Pillsbury Poppin' Fresh Homemade Cookies.
My Private Note
large c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2In large bowl, beat brown sugar, butter, and shortening until light and fluffy.
- 3Add vanilla and egg and blend well.
- 4Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup and level off.
- 5Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt and mix well.
- 6Stir in candy-coated chocolate pieces and shelled sunflower seeds into prepared dough.
- 7Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate if necessary for easier handling.
- 8Shape into 2 inch balls.
- 9Place 4 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 10Press an additional 1/2 cup candy-coated chocolate pieces into balls to decorate tops of cookies.
- 11Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 12Cool 2 minutes and remove from cookie sheets.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kid-Sized Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.1
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 33.8 mg
- Sodium 253.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 4.1 g