Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A real hit with your kids and their friends!!
- 1 lb mild pork sausage
- 14 ounces pizza sauce
- 2 teaspoons catsup
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 20 pepperoni slices
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Cook sausage over medium heat, drain.
- Stir in pizza sauce, catsup, and garlic powder.
- Set aside.
- Press biscuits into well greased muffin cups.
- Spoon 2 Tbsp sauce on each biscuit.
- Top with mozzarella and 1 slice pepperoni.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes or till golden brown.
A real kid pleaser in our house!! The kiddos ask for this which is a HUGE deal!! We are on a chemical-free diet so I made up my biscuits to use instead of the refrigerated ones. We also only used cheese and sprinkled oregano on top.
Have not tried yet but can't wait to try it in my kids! I always serve food at birthday parties. My daughter will be 5 soon, I will use it then. Sounds great! Would also be great picnic food!