Recipe by MizzNezz
A real hit with your kids and their friends!!
Top Review by cook from scratch
A real kid pleaser in our house!! The kiddos ask for this which is a HUGE deal!! We are on a chemical-free diet so I made up my biscuits to use instead of the refrigerated ones. We also only used cheese and sprinkled oregano on top.
- 1 lb mild pork sausage
- 14 ounces pizza sauce
- 2 teaspoons catsup
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 20 pepperoni slices
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook sausage over medium heat, drain.
- Stir in pizza sauce, catsup, and garlic powder.
- Set aside.
- Press biscuits into well greased muffin cups.
- Spoon 2 Tbsp sauce on each biscuit.
- Top with mozzarella and 1 slice pepperoni.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes or till golden brown.