Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a healthier alternative to my kids favorite frozen waffles. You can change the yogurt flavors to suit your taste.
- 4 slice whole wheat bread or 4 slice whole grain bread
- 236.59 ml yogurt (I use Stonyfield vanilla)
- 2 eggs
- 9.85 ml milk
- 9.85 ml wheat germ
- Heat up waffle maker; spray with Pam.
- Mix eggs, yogurt, milk; beat well.
- Soak bread in egg mixture as if making French toast.
- Place individual slice in waffle maker; sprinkle with wheat germ.
- Cook 1-2 minutes.