Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
this came from Mr. Food's quick and easy diabetic cooking
- 1⁄2 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 cups French-fried onions, coarsely crushed
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 24 strips
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees, coat 2 baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the hot sauce and french fried onions in their own shallow dishes, dip the chicken strips into the hot sauce, then into the french fried onions, coating evenly with each.
- Place the coated strips on the baking sheets and spray the tops with cooking spray, bake for 10-12 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken, serve immediately.