1/1 Photo of Kicked-Up Margarita Chicken Wings
3 hrs 15 mins
YUM -- a margarita and a wing all in one! (These can be baked in the oven as well as grilled.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the wings, pat dry and place in a large resealable plastic food bag.
- 2In a small bowl, combine the tequila, orange juice concentrate, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, black pepper, salt, and cilantro. Pour the marinade over the wings in the bag. Seal the bag and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- 3Prepare a medium-hot charcoal fire or pre-heat a gas grill to medium-high.
- 4Drain the wings, discarding the marinade.
- 5Grill the wings, turning often, until they are slightly charred and cooked through, about 25 minutes.
- 6To bake: Preheat oven to 375 dg. and bake on cookie sheet for 45 minutes, turning once after 25 minutes, or until brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kicked-Up Margarita Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.7
- Calories from Fat 327
- Total Fat 36.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 174.7 mg
- Sodium 748.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 42.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of