Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I threw a curve ball at this one and kicked it up a notch using Southwestern Egg Beaters. To make it Heart Healthy I used the Egg Beaters.
- Cut chicken breast into small bite size pieces. Cuts nicely when alittle frozen.
- Cut green onions into small slivers.
- Cut or chop mushrooms into small pieces.
- Heat vegetable oil in pan, I like Woks.
- Add chicken and cook until no longer pink.
- While chicken is cooking, prepare rice in microwave.
- Add onions and mushrooms when chicken is no longer pink, and occasionally stir for 3 minutes.
- Add Egg beaters and prepare as if making scrambled eggs.
- When eggs are the consistency you like add the rice and cook for an extra 1 minute.