Scott in Indiana's Note:
I threw a curve ball at this one and kicked it up a notch using Southwestern Egg Beaters. To make it Heart Healthy I used the Egg Beaters.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken breast into small bite size pieces. Cuts nicely when alittle frozen.
- 2Cut green onions into small slivers.
- 3Cut or chop mushrooms into small pieces.
- 4Heat vegetable oil in pan, I like Woks.
- 5Add chicken and cook until no longer pink.
- 6While chicken is cooking, prepare rice in microwave.
- 7Add onions and mushrooms when chicken is no longer pink, and occasionally stir for 3 minutes.
- 8Add Egg beaters and prepare as if making scrambled eggs.
- 9When eggs are the consistency you like add the rice and cook for an extra 1 minute.
Browse Our Top Brown Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Brown Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kicked up Chicken Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.7
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 24.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
brown and wild rice mix
egg beaters southwestern egg substitute