1/3 Photos of KFC and Kentucky Fried Chicken Biscuits
This is the KFC Biscuit recipe from the website, they are wonderful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- 2Sift together flour, salt, sugar and baking powder into mixing bowl.
- 3Make a well in the flour mix and add the milk.
- 4Add shortening and begin kneading with hands (to cut in) the vegetable shortening and flour in the milk until thoroughly mixed.
- 5Add milk, if needed to form, and mix.
- 6Turn onto floured board, and knead gently 6 to 8 times.
- 7Pat dough to 1/2-inch thickness.
- 8Cut into biscuits.
- 9Place on baking sheet and brown in oven 10-13 minutes.
- 10Makes about 9 biscuits.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for KFC and Kentucky Fried Chicken Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.6
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 517.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 2.7 g