This is the KFC Biscuit recipe from the website, they are wonderful.
Make and share this KFC and Kentucky Fried Chicken Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Sift together flour, salt, sugar and baking powder into mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the flour mix and add the milk.
- Add shortening and begin kneading with hands (to cut in) the vegetable shortening and flour in the milk until thoroughly mixed.
- Add milk, if needed to form, and mix.
- Turn onto floured board, and knead gently 6 to 8 times.
- Pat dough to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Cut into biscuits.
- Place on baking sheet and brown in oven 10-13 minutes.
- Makes about 9 biscuits.