Recipe by RSHDiva
Served in a martini glass with a stem of fresh rosemary, this is really spectacular tasting.
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 ounces mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons white truffle oil
- 1 bunch fresh rosemary, branches
- 8 ounces soft chevre cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil and saute shallots and garlic until soft.
- Add mushrooms and cook quickly over fairly high heat. Add soy. Toss and simmer a minute. Add wine and cook another minute. Dizzle with white truffle oil, using restraint.
- Divide among martini glasses.
- Top with chevre,then garnish with rosemary. Serve with a salad fork.