Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy because you don't have to bake the cake.
Make and share this Key Lime Coconut Angel Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 inch) round angel food cake
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup key lime juice or 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- sliced kiwi fruit
- strawberry, if desired
- Cut angel food cake horizontally into 3 layers. Place bottom layer; cut side up on serving plate.
- Beat milk, lime juice and lime peel in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth and thickened. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread 1 cup lime mixture evenly over top of first layer of cake. Place second layer of cake on bottom layer; spread evenly with 1 cup lime mixture. Top with remaining layer of cake.
- Frost top and side of cake with remaining lime mixture. Sprinkle with coconut. Garnish cake with kiwifruit and strawberries.
Great cake, made it with fresh key limes(hard to find)also made it with bottled key lime juice, both were good.Used Heavey Whipping Cream, in place of the coolwhip. Whip 1 1/2 cups Heavey Cream. Excellent. Remember to store this cake in the fridge. (If there are any leftovers!)