- 1 1⁄2 cups pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, mix together the pineapple juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic powder, and white pepper. Reserve a small amount of the marinade separately for dipping later.
- Place chicken in marinade, and add enough water to cover. Cover, and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Heat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- Brush grate lightly with oil. Grill chicken 5 to 7 minutes per side, depending on thickness. Chicken is done when inside is no longer pink and juices run clear.