Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cut the asparagus and make it easier for the kids to eat.
- 453.59 g asparagus, fresh
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- 4 slice thick sliced bacon
- 29.58 ml Old Bay Seasoning
- 2.46 ml tarragon
- 14.79 ml bacon grease or 14.79 ml lard
- Chop bacon.
- Heat skillet over medium heat and melt bacon grease (or lard).
- Fry up bacon until about halfway cooked.
- While bacon is cooking, chop asparagus into 1-2" lengths (discard ends).
- Drizzle asparagus with olive oil and toss with tarragon and Old Bay seasoning.
- Add asparagus to skillet, cook covered, stirring occasionally, 5-7 minutes or until desired doneness.