Recipe by Kate in Ontario
I am always asked to bring this at potlucks. You can make this even easier by using deli barbecued chicken or roasted chicken slices shaved
Top Review by Michelle S.
This is quite tasty! I served it for a party and one person followed me around until I gave them the recipe! I added some extra veggies, chopped cucumbers and shredded carrots. I topped it off with garlic flavored roasted almond slivers and there it was...heaven. I will be making this for the coming holiday season. It's easy and quick and tastes incredible!
- 1 prebaked thin crust pizza dough (preferably cheese flavored)
- 1 container store made spinach dip
- 1 large boneless chicken breast (marinated in olive oil and lemon pepper to taste)
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion