Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I am always asked to bring this at potlucks. You can make this even easier by using deli barbecued chicken or roasted chicken slices shaved
- 1 prebaked thin crust pizza dough (preferably cheese flavored)
- 1 container store made spinach dip
- 1 large boneless chicken breast (marinated in olive oil and lemon pepper to taste)
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- Grill chicken breast until no longer pink.
- Set aside to cool- cut into bite size pieces.
- Spread spinach dip evenly over crust to within 1/2" of edge.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- Cut into wedges.
This is quite tasty! I served it for a party and one person followed me around until I gave them the recipe! I added some extra veggies, chopped cucumbers and shredded carrots. I topped it off with garlic flavored roasted almond slivers and there it was...heaven. I will be making this for the coming holiday season. It's easy and quick and tastes incredible!
I just made these for a get together with some friends and everyone loved this! Great recipe with great flavor and couldn't be easier. Thanks for a keeper!