Prep 1 hr
Cook 5 hrs
Easy 10 Step Banana Pudding
- 2 (14 ounce) cans condensed milk
- 1 (6 1/8 ounce) box instant pudding mix
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (11 ounce) box vanilla wafers
- 4 bananas
- Place Instant Pudding Mix, Water, and Condensed Milk in a large blender, and blend until it's fully blended. (usually about 1 minute).
- Pour it in a separate large bowl and place it in the refrigerator for 5 hours.
- When the refrigeration is complete, pour 3 cups of heavy whipping cream and blend for 1 minute. The consistency would turn into a creamy white butter
- Mix the processed heavy whipping cream with the refrigerated mix.
- Mix until everything is well blended for about 3-5 minutes
- For design purposes, take out 8-10 Wafers for from the box and use a blender to granulate it (it should take no more than 5 seconds, otherwise it would get sticky).
- Break the remaining cookies into small chunks (4-8 pieces per cookie) and add it to the mix,.
- Slice 3 bananas into small pieces (1/8 inches) and add it the mix.
- Mix everything together by hand to ensure all cookie pieces and banana pieces are fully covered with pudding cream.
- Pour the pudding into a bowl and start decorating it by using the ground cookies and the remaining banana.