1/7 Photos of Karen's Kid Friendly Salmon
This is the only way that I can get my kids to eat Salmon. They beg for seconds and thirds(and sometimes fourths). Preparation time does not include marinating time. It is also very easy to make. Go easy on me, this is my first recipe to post on here.
My Private Note
- 1Put salmon in a ziplock bag with the teriyaki sauce and marinate in refridgerator for 1-2 hours.
- 2Lightly spray 9 by 13 pan with pam or other cooking oil.
- 3Lay salmon(skin side down) in pan and sprinkle brown sugar all over the top. Use more or less according to how sweet you would like it.
- 4Cook in oven at 375 for about 30 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork. Cooking time will vary based on how thick the salmon fillets are.
- 5***Just a note -- I usually spoon the pan juices that are in the bottom of the dish over the salmon -- YUMMEEE. The kids love it.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Karen's Kid Friendly Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.3
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 104.2 mg
- Sodium 1557.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 31.7 g
- Protein 48.6 g