This is the only way that I can get my kids to eat Salmon. They beg for seconds and thirds(and sometimes fourths). Preparation time does not include marinating time. It is also very easy to make. Go easy on me, this is my first recipe to post on here.
- Put salmon in a ziplock bag with the teriyaki sauce and marinate in refridgerator for 1-2 hours.
- Lightly spray 9 by 13 pan with pam or other cooking oil.
- Lay salmon(skin side down) in pan and sprinkle brown sugar all over the top. Use more or less according to how sweet you would like it.
- Cook in oven at 375 for about 30 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork. Cooking time will vary based on how thick the salmon fillets are.
- ***Just a note -- I usually spoon the pan juices that are in the bottom of the dish over the salmon -- YUMMEEE. The kids love it.
Delicious way to eat salmon. I used Lawry's Teriyaki-Pineapple Marinade and packed the brown sugar when measuring. I'll be using this recipe again and again.
Excellent. Easy to make and taste was so good! This is a favorite.
This was fantastic! I used Organicville's Guten Free Teriyaki sauce from Costco. Thanks for the recipe.