Baked Corn (Kid Friendly)
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease 1-quart casserole dish.
- Drain liquid from corn into a measuring cup.
- Add enough milk to make 2/3 cup of liquid total.
- Combine all ingredients into the casserole and mix well until completely blended.
- Put in oven and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Serves 4-6.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I just made this for dinner and there is none left. This was delicious. My children, ages 5 and 7, love corn so I thought this would be a nice change. They loved it! My five year old picky eater rated it right up there with pizza. I could taste the garlic powder and the black pepper that I added. I didn't add the onions because my kids can spot an onion from a mile away. Exclellent dish that was simple to put together and even easier to make disappear. This is definitley a keeper. Thank you for a great recipe.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in upstate New York (The beautiful Hudson Valley)(Orange/Ulster County)I love to cook, and enjoy watching people enjoy my creations. I love to try different recipes and like trying ones with ingredients or type of cooking most wouldn't think of trying.