I got this recipe from my sister. It is awesome! <><
Make and share this Karen's Enchiladas recipe from Food.com.
- 4 tablespoons chopped green peppers
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (8 ounce) el paso enchilada sauce
- 4 ounces Pace Picante Sauce
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 flour tortillas
- Brown beef with green pepper and onion. Drain.
- Grease bottom of a broiler pan, well.
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Mix all can goods together. Heat to hot, but not boiling.
- Measure 2 cups of sauce and set aside.
- Combine beef into rest of the sauce and mix well.
- Place 1/3 cup of meat sauce in each tortilla. Roll up and set seam side down in prepared pan.
- Pour saved sauce over tortillas.
- Sprinkle cheese over top and bake until cheese is golden brown. (about 15 minutes).