Recipe by Mysterygirl
My SIL made this for the family about 20 years ago and everyone still makes it regualarly. The kids love it. It is a simple, quick and cheap meal for the family.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 package flour tortilla
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown Beef in a skillet.
- Add Rotel and soup to beef, mixing well.
- In a 9 x 13 baking dish layer flour tortillas and beef mixture, ending with beef.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and let it sit for 5 minutes to make it easier to cut.