Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
From drinkmixers.com, I haven't tried this yet but it sounds very good and tropical.
- 2⁄3 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 cup dark rum
- 6 tablespoons cream of coconut (such as Coco LÃ³pez)
- 1⁄4 cup prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 2 tablespoons grenadine
- 2 teaspoons frozen orange juice concentrate, unthawed
- 20 ice cubes, about
- Combine first 6 ingredients in blender.
- Chill in freezer 30 minutes.
- Add ice to pitcher; blend until ice is finely crushed.
- Pour into brandy glasses.