Slocan cook's Note:
A light and chewy biscuit with little bits of onion, kale and caraway seeds to be a good accompaniment for soups and stews at dinner time.
My Private Note
Mini bi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit to bake kale on a large cookie sheet for about 10 minutes. Allow kale to cool
- 2Turn oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit to bake biscuits
- 3Combine butter, goat cheese, eggs, sugar, kale and onion in a large mixing bowl. MIx together melding butter and cheese together with eggs
- 4Blend flour, b. powder, b. soda, salt and caraway seeds and stir well until combined
- 5Mix dry ingredients into wet mixture and combine all ingredients until dough comes away from the sides of the bowl
- 6Chill dough in refrigerator for 1/2 hour until dough is firm.
- 7Roll out dough to a 1/2 inch thickness on a lightly floured surface and cut rounds with a lid or cookie cutter and place on cookie sheet
- 8Bake biscuits for 10 minutes until lightly browned
- 9Remove from oven and place on wire rack to cool before storing in a container.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kale and Onion Mini Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (820 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.9
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 12.3 mg
- Sodium 106.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: