Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a quick and tasty dish that will definitely impress your guests. They will think you spent all day preparing this! Greek olives and fresh rosemary give it a lot of flavor! This recipe was sent to me by Allrecipes.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, medallions
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup dry red wine
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄8 cup sliced kalamata olive
- 1 tablespoon minced lemon zest
- Pound the meat to 1/4 inch thickness. In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt, and pepper. Dredge pork in flour to coat.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook pork in olive oil until browned, turning once. Transfer meat to a warmed plate.
- Reduce the heat to low, and add rosemary and garlic to the pan. Pour in wine, and bring to a boil. Boil until the liquid is thick. Pour in chicken stock, and boil until volume is reduced by half. Stir in olives and lemon zest. Pour sauce over the meat, and serve.
this really sounds good. We love kalamata olives. I just started another pork loin recipe for supper, but I am going to try this one next.