2 hrs 20 mins
Member #610488's Note:
This is a great meal for those cold winter nights.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Ask your butcher if they could grind the pork and ham together, or do it yourself.
- 2Mix pork and ham with the cracker crumbs, eggs, salt and pepper.
- 3Form into a loaf. Roll in cheesecloth and tie the ends securely.
- 4Place the roll in a big pan and add sufficient beer to cover the loaf.
- 5Simmer slowly for 2 hours. Unwrap the cheesecloth and serve as a roast or sliced as meat for sandwiches.
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kødrulle I Øl (Danish Meatloaf in Beer)
Serving Size: 1 (627 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 994.0
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 331.0 mg
- Sodium 1125.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 91.6 g