Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a great meal for those cold winter nights.
Make and share this Kødrulle I Øl (Danish Meatloaf in Beer) recipe from Food.com.
- Ask your butcher if they could grind the pork and ham together, or do it yourself.
- Mix pork and ham with the cracker crumbs, eggs, salt and pepper.
- Form into a loaf. Roll in cheesecloth and tie the ends securely.
- Place the roll in a big pan and add sufficient beer to cover the loaf.
- Simmer slowly for 2 hours. Unwrap the cheesecloth and serve as a roast or sliced as meat for sandwiches.