Chef #1234711's Note:
"Ready, Set, Cook! Contest Entry" Combination of sweet and sour flavors gives a kick to black beans. Quick and easy for those busy nights.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Shuck ears of corn, wash and pat dry. Lay out a piece of Reynold’s wrap large enough to completely wrap up and cover the corn. Salt and pepper to taste. Place a Tbs of butter on each ear. Wrap tightly and place on bottom rack of oven and roast @ 425 degrees 30 minutes. While that is roasting, go to next step.
- 3Remove top of red pepper, remove seeds and cut red pepper into quarters. Flatten and lay on a small piece of Reynold’s wrap on top of a cookie sheet. Place peppers on top shelf of oven rack, cooking for about 8 minutes or until soft roasted. Remove corn and red pepper & allow to cool.
- 4Open can of beans and put in medium pan on low heat. Add vinegar, complete seasoning and garlic. Once cooled, shuck corn and separate, then add to beans. Dice roasted red peppers and add to beans. Let bean mixture simmer for 20 to 25 minutes stirring occasionally. (Note- if liquid gets low, you can add a bit of the peach juice from the can).
- 5Cut peaches into small bites. Remove beans from heat and just before serving mix in peaches.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Just Peachy Black Beans #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.1
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 8.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: