Recipe by joe_12_16
This is a peanut butter fudge recipe that my Grandmother used to make. It is VERY Sweet but is easy to make.
- 1 (1 lb) box10x confectioners' sugar
- 5 ounces evaporated milk (1 small can)
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 3 3⁄4 ounces marshmallow creme (1/2 of a 7.5 oz Jar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring sugar and milk to Soft Ball stage in saucepan over med to med-high heat - stirring constantly. Remove from heat and add peanut butter, Marshmellow creme and vanilla and mix thoroughly. Pour into 8x8 square pan and let cool.
- Can be refrigerated if desired but make sure to cut into servings prior to placing in refrigerator.
- This recipe cannot be doubled! The fudge will not turn out right if you try to double the recipe!