Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The perfect breakfast when you still have a chocolate craving left over from the night before!
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup instant breakfast drink mix
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg (or egg substitute)
- 4 ice cubes
- Slice banana and put all ingredients into the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
I really loved this for a quick breakfast; just what I need because I have a problem getting myself to eat in the morning and know I have to! I used Chocolate Malt Carnation instant breakfast so I skipped the chocolate syrup. I will be making this in the mornings often to get my protein in! Thanks much! Karen