Recipe by Mary Jenny
This recipe is perfect for those colder autumn days as the warm, creamy potatoes provide comfort and play the perfect partner to this herbaceous chicken.
- 4 chicken breasts
- maggi so juicy mixed herbs
- 1 large russet potato, peeled and diced
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- freshly ground salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium head of broccoli, cut into florets
Directions See How It's Made
- • Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) or 320°F (160°C) for convection oven and cook the chicken according to the pack instructions.
- • About 15 minutes before the end of the chicken cooking time, place the diced potato into boiling water for 5 minutes, then add the sweet potato and cook until the potatoes are tender. Roughly mash, adding butter, salt, and pepper to taste, then mash thoroughly.
- • Heat the oil in a pan and quickly sauté the broccoli until tender. Cover to keep warm.
- • Remove the chicken from the oven, leave to cool for a minute then cut the bag open and gently tip the contents into a dish.
- • Slice the chicken breasts into chunky pieces on a board, keeping the chicken breast shape together.
- • Serve the mash potato topped with the chicken and remaining sauce with a side of broccoli.