Recipe by MsPia
On Judy's notes it says: "Pour a 1/4 cup of DECENT white wine". The recipe also says bake or grill for about 20 minutes. I personally like my salmon on the rare side so I would grill it for less time.
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
Great salmon! I made using orange marmalade, sliced oranges on top and cooking wine. I baked it in the foil for 25 minutes since my salmon was kinda thick. Was perfect and I loved that it is scaled back for 1 serving since I am the only one in my family that eats fish! Going into my Best of cookbook. Made for PRMR.
- 1 salmon fillet, 1 to 1 1/2 inches thick
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 oranges or 1 lemon, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the salmon on foil skin side down and put slits in filet top.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread with peach preserve.
- Cover with chopped parsley.
- Layer top with orange or lemon slices.
- Pour wine over all top.
- Wrap in foil.
- Bake or grill about 20 minutes.