Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this recipe for my little brother. Ju for junk food, Ealthy for healthy. It has fruits, but also sugary foods that kids enjoy.
- Roughly dice the apple.
- Put your peanut butter into the bottom of your bowl.
- Put the roughly diced apples on top of the peanut butter.
- Pour on the of Hershey's Chocolate Syrup over the apples and peanut butter.
- Spray on a good amount of whipped cream.
- Cut the orange into 6ths.
- Place the six slices of orange on the outside rim of the bowl.
- For presentation, add sprinkles.
- Eat and enjoy!